Tuesday, February 17, 2009

14 years? Time flies when you're having fun!!!

What is his name? Scott Earl Stoddard

How long have you been married? 14 years! How did that happen? We're old!!

Who long did you date? 2 years before his mission, about 4 months after his mission.

How old is he? 35

Who eats more sweets? He does. I am more of a salty snacker.

Who said I love you first? I honestly can't remember! How sad is that?

Who is taller? He is but only by about 3 or 4 inches.

Who can sing better? I'll take this one. He says he can't so he doesn't ever try.

Who is smarter? Let's see..... he went to 21 years of school so I'll say he is. But I like to say I'm smarter in at least one or two areas.

Who does the laundry? I do. Scott is banned. When we were first married he tried to do laundry and ruined my favorite sweater. I think he did it on purpose so he wouldn't have to do it ever again!

Who pays the bills? Mostly me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me but it has changed in every home we've lived in. I always sleep on the side closest to the door.

Who mows the lawn? No lawn to mow but when we had one, Scott did.

Who cooks dinner? I do. I think Scott only knows how to make Ramen noodles and PB&J. But he's an expert at both!!

Who drives? He does.

Who is more stubborn? I am. Poor guy has had to put up with me for 14 years!!

Who kissed who first? I waited very patiently for 6 months for Scott to kiss me!!

Who asked who out first? I asked him to a girl's choice dance. Scott was my older brother's friend for about 3 or 4 years before I asked him out. When he figured out that Brenda Garmire was the one asking him to the dance he said, "Mike has a sister?" I guess I made a great impression on him!!

Who proposed? Scott. He had gone ring shopping that morning but made me believe that he couldn't find anything that he liked and could afford. Then he took me to dinner in SLC and then we walked around Temple Square. He then proposed in front of the Temple! How romantic!!

Who has more siblings? He does. 6 brothers, 1 sister. I have 3 brothers.

Who wears the pants? We take turns.

I can't believe it was 14 years ago today that we were married! Time has flown! I am so grateful that he has stuck with me for so long! It has been quite a ride but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love you, Scott!

No comments: