Saturday, February 7, 2009

I got tagged!

Directions fill out 6 quirky things about yourself. Then choose six people to be tagged and let them know by commenting on their blogs.

1. I am addicted to reality TV! If it's reality, I probably watch it. I'm not sure why, I guess I like getting a sneak peak at other people's lives.

2. I hardly ever wear make-up. I feel like it's a waste of my time to put it on. It doesn't help me look any better. Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing!!

3. I don't really love breakfast. I'm not sure where this comes from either but, I would rather just wait until lunch. Or sometimes I'll have dinner leftovers for breakfast. I love to go out to eat for breakfast, though!

4. When I grow up, I would love to be a Crime Scene Investigator.

5. I'm addicted to Deseret Book. I could spend an entire day and all my money in that store!!

6. I really love to cook and bake but I don't do it very often because I hate what comes after it- THE CLEAN-UP!!

So, now you know a little of how quirky I am! I tag Lisa, Heidi, Traci, Lindsay, Hollie and Lisa. Can't wait to see how quirky everyone else is!!

No comments: