Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our very own metal mouth!!

Today was the big day! Jayden got his braces!! He wasn't very excited about it and was even a little nervous. But it wasn't as bad as he'd imagined and he thinks he looks OK. Here is a picture of him right before we left for the appointment.





And this is a picture of the end result. Pretty handsome if I do say so myself!!



He will have them for about 2 years. I can't believe he'll be in 9th grade when he gets them off! CRAZY!! He also had to have some bite blocks put on his back teeth which make it so he can't bite down all the way. It's going to be a little hard for him to eat for the next couple of months. I keep telling him it will all be worth it in the end!

1 comment:

garfamily said...

Luckey him I want braces From the cool Emily