Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Braedy Bug!

I just wanted to post a few pictures of Brae. She is such a joy to our family and I'm so glad we have her!! She is such a great help to me and heaven knows I need all the help I can get! She is a very responsible girl and always wants to do what is right. She is a great student. She loves to read and write.




She is a wonderful sister and always wants to help her younger brother and sister. She has helped Masen become a great student as well. She loves to teach. She is loving and tries really hard to be kind.





She can be a little bit crazy!! She is our dare devil and will try just about anything once. She loves to stay active. She loves gymnastics, basketball, riding her bike, and playing at the park.





Braedy Lyn is a great part of our family. Heavenly Father knew that we needed her in our family and we do! She is a wonderful example to her younger brother and sister and is always thinking of others.





I am so grateful to have Braedy as a part of my life. She is such a joy to have around and I can't imagine my life without her!! I am so grateful that she loves the gospel and wants to follow our Savior. I love that she calls me on things that I do or shows that I watch that she thinks may not be appropriate. She is a sweet spirit with a lot of fiestiness and I wouldn't want her any other way! Happy Birthday Braedy Bug! We all love you very much!!

1 comment:

. said...

Braedy what a cute girl. I have to agree with your mom you are a sweet girl.