Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's been a while...lots of random pics!!

OK, so I haven't posted in a while and I guess I've taken a lot of pictures so here is a really big post with LOTS of random pictures. We are having a lot of fun here and settling in nicely. Jayden has made lots of friends but since he goes to Fruite middle, most of them are in Fruita. He does have one good friend that lives close so that helps. Braedy has a really good friend at church who is switching schools next week and she will be going to the same school as Braedy and she will be in Brae's class too! We are very excited about that! Mase just loves life. He misses the tramp but is loving his school and teacher and seems to have lots of friends. Kaylen is just happy to be here. She loves here siblings and is growing up way too fast!!

We have a really cool park within walking distance of our house. There are two ponds there were our kids love to fish. It's free and it's catch and release (my favorite kind) so I love it and so do the kids. It is Jay's favorite thing to do and he drags the other kids along, unwillingly most of the time. They always end up having a blast though.



A few weeks ago, my cute hubby gave me a break and took the three older kids to Grand Mesa while Kaylen was napping. It was fun to just relax for a while but I am a little jealous I didn't get to see this in person! It's beautiful!! It is the largest flat top mountain and Scott just found out that it is an inactive volcano!! Interesting!!



Kaylen got a new winter hat and I thought it was so cute that I had to take a picture of her!! She thinks she is pretty cool with it on. She usually rips every hat off of her head but for some reason she keeps this one on. I'm happy about that!!




Scott and Jayden took a trip the weekend of November 14 to Denver to stay with some good friends from dental school. On Saturday they went to Colorado Springs to see BYU play Air Force. They had lots of fun and Mike and Lindsay's little girl Braelyn loved Jayden and he kept her entertained the whole weekend. Thanks Millward's for entertaining my boys! Oh, and to my brother Mike, notice that Jay is wearing red and black, that was for you!!!



Masen learned about the letter H last week in Kindergarten, so they had a 'Hilarious Hat' day on Friday. When we started brainstorming about what to create his face brightened and he said, "I know!! I want to make a turkey hat!" So this is what we came up with! It was a lot of fun and he LOVED it!




OK, so I jumped the gun just a little bit and put up our Christmas tree! We aren't going to be around after Thanksgiving and then it's Brae's birthday that Tuesday so I just wanted to get it out of the way. One more thing to check off the to-do list!! The kids were extremely excited! Mase is our Christmas boy so of course he was in heaven! Kaylen kept saying, "Oooooo, pretty!!" I don't think she quite knew what to think about all of it but she enjoyed herself!

No comments: