Leah tagged me.
Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Biggest Loser
4. Top Chef (It starts again Wednesday!! Yeah!!)
5. Project Runway
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. The Office
8. Spongebob Squarepants (It's the funniest cartoon I've ever seen!)
Eight restaurants where I like to eat:
1. Olive Garden
4. Red Robin
5. The Cheesecake Factory
6. Garcia's (miss it!)
7. P.F. Chang's
8. In and Out
Eight things that happened today:
1. Cleaned out the garage
2. Started laundry (but did not finish)
3. Cleaned the kitchen
4. Drove around with Scott to scout out neighborhoods
5. Looked at a really nice house
6. Went to dinner with Scott
7. Bought Jayden some new fishing stuff. He's becoming quite the fisherman!!
8. Talked to dad on the phone
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving- Family, food, shopping...who could ask for more?
2. Braedy's birthday (#10, can you believe it?)
3. Going to The Forgotten Carols with Mom, Dad, Mike, Lisa, Emily, Kevin, Claire, Savanna, Jordin, Scott, Jay, and Brae for Brae's birthday.
5. Seeing Dave and Leah and their cute girls!!
6. Masen's 6th birthday
7. Snow (but I don't want it to last long)
8. November 24th because it will be the day after we have to talk in Sacrament meeting!!
Eight things on my wish list:
1. That all of my kids will stay close to the Savior and always love the gospel!
2. Continued health for my family
4. To sell our house in Boise
5. To magically lose weight really easy (that really is wishful thinking huh?)
6. That I could see my extended family more
7. That I was going to Hawaii with my mom and dad on Wednesday
8. That I had enough money to pay off all our debt!!!
Eight people I tag:
I don't think eight people read my blog so, if anyone reads this and wants to do it, that's who I tag!!
7 hours ago