Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag, You're It!!

The ABC's of me...

A. Name something you are ANAL about.
Um, that would have to be the way my house is cleaned. No one else can do it!! It has to be done in a certain way with things being put in a certain spot. It sucks because I have a really hard time letting go and letting my kids do things. Does any one know a good therapist!?!

B. Name something you BELIEVE in.
I believe that there is a Father in Heaven. I am so glad that I know that because I don't know how life would ever be worth living if I didn't.

C. Name something that CRAMPS your style.
My weight. I always say to myself, "If you were thinner..." I guess that is something that I need to work on.

D. Name something you love to DRINK.
I've been trying to tell myself that I love water, that it's my favorite but any one who truly knows me can tell you that it's Dr. Pepper or Coke.

E. Name a memorable EVENT.
I have way too many to single out just one, so I'll name one that is coming up. Jayden will turn 12 and receive the priesthood next month! (Man, I'm getting old.)

F. Name something that FREAKS you out.
The thought of losing a child. If I even lose sight of my kids while we are out and about, I immediately imagine the worst. I can't imagine what it would feel like to actually lose one!!

G. Name a GAME you love to play.
If it's a game, I usually love it but my favs are Phase 10 (that one's for you Leah), Scategories, Sequence, Pounce.

H. Name something that makes you HAPPY.
My family. There is nothing better than being surrounded by loved ones and sharing good times together.

I. Name something you like to IMAGINE.
I like to imagine that when my kids are all grown, they all have strong testimonies, are happy, and contributing members of society. And that Scott and I are travelling around the world.

J. Name something that brings you JOY.
The gospel. I love it! I can't imagine my life without it.

K. Name something that you KNOW.
I know we are moving to Grand Junction in about 3 weeks and I have way to much to do!!

L. Name something you want to LEARN.
I want to learn to play the guitar and the violin.

M. Name something that makes you mad.
Stupid drivers.

N. Name something that you NEED.
I need a shower every morning. It wakes me up and makes me feel like I'm a person.

O. Name something you would like to OWN.
I would like to own a boat.

P. Name something you like to PLAY.
The piano. It is a passion of mine and I'm so glad my mom made me practice.

Q. Name something you would like to QUIT.
Yelling. I'm really good at it but I hate that I do it. My kids hate it too.

R. Name something you like to READ.
Anything from Deseret Book. I'm obsessed with that store right now. I can't get enough!!

S. Name something you want to START.
Packing. I cannot seem to get my act together!

T. Name something you like to do with your TIME.
Blog, read, spend it with family.

U. Name something UNKNOWN about you.
I hate mornings!! I am a total night owl.

V. Name something you consider VALUABLE.
My family and the gospel.

W. Name something you think is WONDERFUL.
Being a mom. It is everything I dreamed it would be and more!!

X. Name something you are EXCITED about.
Going to see Dave and Leah and going to Time Out For Women with Leah!!

Y. Name something you YEARN for.
To be settled and know that we won't have to move again.

Z. Name something you have a ZEAL for.
Life and what it is going to bring next!

I tag Leah, Lisa, Lisa, and Lindsey.

1 comment:

Team Millward said...

Hey GJer, I saw that you tagged me, but I'm not quite sure how that works. Remember, you are talking to the absolute non computer savvy person!
Lindsay