Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh no! Another year older!

It's that time of year again! I am another year older! Yikes! It was a really fun day. My parents came up and surprised me on Friday. I had no idea they were coming and it was such a fun surprise. On Saturday (my actual birthday) we cleaned the house because we were having an open house on Sunday so we spent the morning washing windows, scrubbing floors, cleaning bathrooms. You know, the really fun stuff to do on your birthday! Then we went to Roaring Springs for one final summer thrill and then to dinner at Olive Garden. Braedy picked out the fun cake for me. It looked just like a giant hamburger and french fries. It was a really fun day!




Here is what my awesome husband got me!! My very first piano! I've had it since March. He surprised me with it while I was in Utah with the kids. I told Scott that it is my present for everything this whole year. I love having it and hopefully we will get the kids in lessons soon. Jayden, Braedy and Masen all want to learn.


1 comment:

Garmire's said...

Dave told me about your cake. Thanks for posting a picture of it. That is the funniest thing! I love the little ketchup. I want a cake just like that for my birthday and I didn't know that Scott got you a piano, that's awesome! We hoped you had a good birthday!