Monday, September 15, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub, a cute girl in a tub!

Kaylen LOVES to take baths! She is so cute and funny in the tub! I snapped a few pictures the other night and had to share. Brae was in the tub with her but she made me promise on my life that I wouldn't put any pics of her on the blog. She is growing up! Anyway, here is Kaylen enjoying a bubble bath.


And here she is with a little punk hair-do courtesy of big sis.



On a totally different note- I am a single mom for a few days! Scott left for Denver this afternoon to sign papers and take a test for his new job in Grand Junction. So it's just me and the kiddies! Kind of weird considering Scott has been around all the time since the last week in August as he has no job right now. Then, he gets home on Wednesday night and starting Thursday night, he gets to be a single dad! I am going to Henderson, NV to stay with my brother and sister-in-law, Dave and Leah. Leah and I are going to Time Out For Women on Friday night and Saturday. I am so excited! But I dont' really get to see Scott for a whole week! It is going to be really strange but I am looking forward to my time away. Things have been crazy around here lately so it will feel good to just sit down and relax for a day or two! We are hoping to move to Grand Junction next week but we still haven't heard on the house we want to rent so as soon as I hear anything, I'll let you all know! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Garmire's said...

I love when you update your blog! Kaylen's hair is getting so long! We're way excited for you to come! I just know that it'll go way too fast.