Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home in the GJ!!

Well, I finally got everything unboxed, found my charger, charged my camera, took pictures, and got around to posting!! Yay me!! Anyway, the bedrooms are too small to get a good picture so there are just pics of the living areas. It's a smaller home than we are used to but it's really nice and cozy. I really like it. I'm not sure that Braedy appreciates sharing a room but she's surviving. Barely though, Kaylen wakes her up every morning around 6:45 and Braedy is our sleep-in child. The kids all are doing well. Jayden has made a few friends but has a hard time with the fact that they all seem to like to swear! He started orchestra at school and can play Twinkle, Twinkle little star on the violin!! Braedy has made lots of friends and seems to be adjusting fine. The next thing on my to-do list is find her a gymnastics place. She is going through withdrawals!! Masen loves it here. Of course he's still pretty young but he seems to really love it. We were driving around town the other day and he started to recognize some places we've been before and he said, "Oh, I know this place! I'm starting to get used to this town!" He is such a cute kid with a great out-look on life!! And little Kaylen seemed out of sorts for the first few days but she is beginning to get used to the new digs. Things are good, now we are just waiting for people to come and visit!! Love you all!!





4 comments:

Garmire's said...

I like the kitchen, it's nice! Your home is beautiful! Glad that all the kids are adjusting. Thanks for posting pics! Love ya and miss all of you guys!

sstevens said...

Oh, my gosh! Your house is so cute. I am way jealous. I am glad that you are there and getting settled though. Good luck in your new home. We are thinking of you.

. said...

what a cute house, I am happy for your family to be settled. We can not wait to come see you all. Love Ya

Our Busy Family said...

Hi Stoddard family. I came across your blog and can't believe how much your kids have grown up. They sure are beautiful. We sure miss you guys here in Virginia. Check out our family at kyachuw.blogspot.com