Monday, September 8, 2008

Funny place to eat!

This is where my kids have been eating their meals for the last 2 1/2 months. There is a semi-good reason behind it though. We had our house "staged" to put it on the market. The stager thought it would be a really good idea to put a glass-top table in my dining room. Yeah, he must not have any kids because it is the absolute worst thing ever to have to clean after four kids have had their grubby little hands and food all over it! Anyway, I have resorted to putting Kaylen in her little seat on the counter and the other three at the bar but the barstools are too short for our high bar so they end up sitting on the counter with Kaylen! It's kind of funny but it works and it will only be that way for a couple more weeks.



1 comment:

Garmire's said...

Love your kids! Miss them! I wish we could see them, they're getting so big! I can't believe it!
I would do the same thing with eating..that's funny where Kaylen is. That made me laugh!