Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another trip to Utah!

We took another trip to Utah the first week in August. We went down because our sweet nephew, Zakry Troy was baptized on August 2nd. I left my camera at my mom's house so I didn't get a pic of him. (ARGH!!) It was a great day and we are so proud of cute Zak. Scott came home on the 3rd but the kids and I stayed for the next week. We went to the zoo on Monday, SLC to meet up with a friend from dental school on Tuesday, Lagoon on Wednesday, and back-to-school shopping on Thursday. It was a fun-filled week but we were all glad to be back home. I'm still not very good at remembering my camera so here are the few activities that I did remember to take my camera to. Thanks mom and dad for having us! Thanks Ray and Arlene for babysitting whenever I need you!! Thanks Lisa, Celeste and Cristy for playing with me! I am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!!

No comments: